The PFQ Foundation strives to advance, promote and support the Mission of the Agency. Partners For Quality receives operating funds through various sources, private gifts, grants and special events help the Agency go “above and beyond” basic needs.
Who We Are
The Foundation solicits charitable gifts from diverse funding sources. Our goal is to build and strengthen PFQ’s support resources to supplement government dollars. Fundraising efforts serve as the Agency’s primary source of funding to:
- Purchase or replace specialized/therapeutic equipment
- Upgrade community living facilities
- Implement special programs in our subsidiary Agencies.
Foundations, corporations, and charitable trusts can award direct grants to underwrite these special services. Partners For Quality and its four subsidiaries are 501(c)3 tax-exempt organizations.
What We Do
The Golf, Special Projects and Fashion Show Committees develop, promote and host special events throughout the year which raises unrestricted funds for the Agency. There are many ways that you and/or your business can participate – as a sponsor, guest, volunteer, or in-kind donor.
How Can You Help
You can help support the Mission of Partners For Quality by:
- Make a tax-deductible donation
- Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift in honor/memory of a family member or friend
- Attend a Special Event
- Consider a bequest, life insurance or other form of tax-advantage planned giving
- Select Partners For Quality through the United Way Contributor Choice Program: Agency Code 241
- Donate In-Kind Gifts such as printing, gift certificates or supplies
- Volunteer to serve on an event Committee
To join Partners For Quality in its quest to ensure that people have the opportunity to experience and fully participate in all aspects of life regardless of their disability, call the Foundation Office at 412-446-0702.