Information We Collect: We may collect various types of personal information from you when you visit or interact with our Site. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
• Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number and mailing address).
• Resume/CV (Curriculum Vitae), cover letter, and other employment-related documents
• Employment history, educational background, and professional qualifications
• Information you provide in response to job-specific questions or assessments
• Any other information you voluntarily provide through our Site
We collect personal data from you or from our external partners, e.g., headhunters. We can also obtain information from professional social networks, such as LinkedIn, job boards such as Indeed, and from other publicly accessible sources (only information relevant to your professional life) for the purposes of actively approaching you with job offers or for the purpose of confirming the accuracy of the information presented by you within the course of the application.
Use of Collected Information: We may use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
• To process and evaluate your job application
• To communicate with you regarding your application and provide updates on the hiring process
• To assess your qualifications for employment opportunities
• To contact you for interviews, assessments, or other employment-related activities
• To send you personalized information on current open job postings
• To improve our recruitment processes and enhance the user experience on our Site
Legal Basis for Processing: Personal information within the recruitment process will be used for the assessment of your application and, if an employment relationship is established, also for the execution of the employment relationship. Providing your personal information as part of the
application process is voluntary. However, the provision of personal information is necessary for the processing of your application or the conclusion of employment with Partners For Quality.
Disclosure of Information: We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• With our agency subsidiaries who assist us in the recruitment and hiring process
• With prospective hiring managers for specific job applications
• With legal or regulatory authorities when required by law or to protect our rights and interests
• We will not, for any reason, SELL your information to any third party
Data Retention: We retain your data for a period of 3 years after your last login date in your profile. This is necessary for the burden of proof in the event of a legal claim. We further retain your personal information in that period in case there is a relevant job offering for which you would be a fitting candidate. You can request in writing the deletion of your candidate profile or the withdrawal of your application by contacting our talent acquisition team.
Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration or disclosure. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Links to Third Party Websites: Our Site may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
1-800-462-0758 OR Web Portal: info2@PFQ.org