Allegheny Children’s Initiative is a nonprofit social services agency providing behavioral and mental health support to children between the ages of 2-21 and their families throughout Allegheny and Washington Counties.
The agency helps children function at their highest abilities by providing a continuum of community-based, trauma-informed behavioral health services.
Allegheny Children’s Initiative is proudly accredited by the Council on Accreditation.
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services
- Family-Based Mental Health Services
- Blended Service Coordination
- Administrative Service Coordination
- Kids’ Club & Moms’ Empowerment Group
- Student Assistance Program
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy