Partners For Quality is a nonprofit organization providing administrative management to our subsidiaries that support individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges. In all, our nonprofit organizations proudly support more than 5,000 people in Western Pennsylvania. Partners For Quality administrative services include finance, human resources, information technology, development, communications and staff training.
By consolidating and overseeing these services, our subsidiaries can focus on their top priority:
the people they support.
Our Partners For Quality family of agencies includes:
- Allegheny Children’s Initiative – our youth services subsidiary, which supports more than 700 children and families with behavioral challenges in Allegheny and Washington counties each year. Allegheny Children’s Initiative is accredited by the Council on Accreditation.
- Citizen Care – providing individualized community, residential and vocational services and supports to more than 600 adults each year. Citizen Care is accredited by the Council on Quality and Leadership.
- Exceptional Adventures – providing fun and safe social and travel opportunities to individuals with disabilities.
- Milestone – supporting more than 3,000 adults and children with developmental and behavioral health challenges through services which include residential locations, outpatient therapy, day programs and community participation. Milestone is certified by the Sanctuary Institute as a trauma-informed care provider.
- Partners For Quality Foundation – organizing special events and raising much-needed funds that support all of our agencies.